Tuesday, January 28, 2014

True Love



As you know, Valentine's Day is coming up. I was reading the other night and came across this quote. It was one of those quotes, where after you read it, you do a fist pump into the air. It is so true of our God and so good that I had to share it with you. Here goes:

"The ultimate love you will ever experience will be between yourself and the One who created you and loves you most."
Michelle McKinney Hammond



I forget how much I am loved at times. Then, I am reminded that I have been bought with a price. If you are single and spending another Valentine's Day alone, remember that you are not alone. Jesus is with you and loves you. Those who aren't single and are currently dating someone or married, don't ever put your man above God. Like my girl Michelle said, the ultimate love you will EVER experience will be between you and your maker. No man will ever fill that spot that God intends for Jesus to fill. When you expect your man to meet the kind of love only Jesus can give you, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Humans always fail. God's love always prevails. 




"Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."
Psalms 4:23

Stay Salty,

Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment